Brian Lehman is the Managing Director at The Lehman Law Group.
After graduating from the University of Chicago Law School, Mr. Lehman clerked for the Honorable Shira A. Scheindlin of the Southern District of New York and the Honorable Alex Kozinski of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Following his clerkships, Mr. Lehman primarily worked as a consultant for several prominent class action firms law firms in New York and Washington D.C.
Mr. Lehman has published legal commentary for CNN, New York Law Journal, Bloomberg Law Reports, Law360, Findlaw, Securities Litigation Report, and Wall Street Lawyer.
- University of Chicago Law School (2000) with honors
- Visiting Student at Yale Law School
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (1996)
- B.A. Political Science and American Studies
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit